At Plumbing Dudes, we ensure quality plumbing service at an affordable cost. The Burbank plumbing pros, don't hesitate to contact us today!
Burbank Water Heater Services
Dependable Plumber in North Hollywood & Glendale
The right time to repair or invest in a new water heater is whenever trouble occurs. By calling Plumbing Dudes, homeowners can quickly discover the cause of the water heating problems and receive a fast solution. Our Burbank water heater experts have the knowledge and skills to resolve even the most complex issues, from strange noises to leaky valves to sediment buildup.
Call Plumbing Dudes today at (818) 805-4013 to schedule a free estimate for water heater repair, maintenance, or replacement.
Signs of Water Heater Repair
Cold water flowing when the hot tap is turned on is a sure sign that there’s something wrong with a water heater. But what about less obvious signals that a water heater is malfunctioning? Catching and addressing issues early is a good way to prevent costly repairs and premature system replacement.
Common warning signs that a water heater needs to be repaired include:
- Loud, strange noises coming from the unit
- Odd-smelling or rust-colored water
- Insufficient hot water supply
- Leaks coming from the system
- Fluctuating temperatures
In most cases, water heater issues can be quickly resolved by a professional plumber. Eventually, however, replacing a water heater will be a better option for fixing it, especially if it is nearing or past its expected lifespan. Traditional water heaters usually last about 10 to 15 years, while tankless units can last up to twice that.
Benefits of Regular Maintenance
Regular maintenance is essential to keep your water heater running efficiently and to extend its lifespan. Our experienced plumbers at Plumbing Dudes offer comprehensive water heater maintenance services in Burbank, CA and the surrounding areas. By scheduling regular maintenance, you can:
- Prevent unexpected breakdowns: Regular maintenance allows our plumbers to identify and fix any small issues before they turn into major problems, helping you avoid costly repairs or replacements.
- Improve energy efficiency: Over time, sediment can build up in your water heater tank, reducing its efficiency. Our maintenance services include flushing the tank to remove sediment, ensuring your water heater operates at its best.
- Prolong the lifespan of your water heater: By addressing any issues early on and keeping your water heater clean and well-maintained, you can help extend its lifespan, saving you money in the long run.
- Maintain water quality: Sediment buildup can also affect the quality of your water, causing it to become discolored or have a strange odor. Regular maintenance helps keep your water clean and safe for use.
Don't wait until your water heater breaks down to give it the attention it needs.
Contact Plumbing Dudes today to schedule a maintenance service and ensure your water heater stays in top condition.
While we know our work speaks for itself, don’t take it from us - see what our customers say about their experience with our team.
Enhancing Water Heater through Regular Maintenance
Water heaters require routine maintenance to stay in top condition. One of the biggest threats to a water heater is sediment buildup. When a water heater is making loud banging noises, it’s usually caused by a layer of sediment preventing the heating elements from working properly. The best way to avoid sediment buildup is to flush a water heater once a year. This involves draining the water heater and opening the fill valve to allow water into the unit to wash away the debris on the bottom of the tank. A water heater may also need to have its anode rod replaced. An anode rod is responsible for preventing corrosion from occurring inside a water heater. Once the rod is no longer able to do its job, it should be replaced before rust begins to affect the unit.
Saving Money with a New Water Heater
Enjoying a reliable flow of hot water is not the only benefit of installing a new water heater. Homeowners often experience a fair share of money savings through reduced energy consumption. As the new unit performs more efficiently than the one it has replaced, less energy is being used to heat water, and therefore the cost of utilities can decrease significantly. Those who wish to maximize their energy savings may want to install a tankless water heater, which only uses power when the taps are turned on. With this type of system, there’s no energy being wasted on keeping a large storage tank full of water heated throughout the day.